Drop Your Lead Gen CPA By Up To 400% Using This Weird Little Trick...
Digital marketers always seem to have the same question
...where to I get more traffic?
The question that almost always follows is
...how do I get my cost per action (CPA) down?
Although FB advertising in all its variants seems to have much of the glory these days, there's a little-known trick that you can use that literally turns you into a CPA superhero overnight...and drops your or your client's lead gen costs down by up to 400%...seriously!
The really cool part is...it works with virtually any business in any industry even some of the more enigmatic categories. B2B or B2C doesn't matter. Works for both.
If I was speaking from stage right now, I would say, "Okay if I tell you this secret, I'd have to kill you!"
But since we sharing via copy, imagine I just said it which now is your cue to give a polite smile...and now listen (read) attentively. :)
Here's the secret in 11 simple steps-
- Think who is my prospect (fish), remember all fish congregate (their URL ponds) and what is my best lure for this fish. (opt-in lead magnet)
- Go to Google Adwords Keyword Planner (previously Keyword Tool)
- Seach for prospect /offering related keywords and find highest trafficked keywords.
- Enter this highest trafficked keyword into Google Search.
- Take down each of the top SEO listed root URLs for every listing on the first two pages.
- Note also the root URLS for any advertisers in number 1, 2 or 3 spot.
- Repeat process for both Bing and Yahoo.
- Now repeat steps 4, 5, 6, 7, but this time ADD the word "blog" behind the keyword
- List ALL root URLs found for all 3 engines in both searches and de-dupe the list leaving only unique URLS. (These URLS are where your "fish" are swimming - maybe even schooling.)
- Enter these URLS into your favorite cost per visit (CPV) advertising platform other than Google. (I recommend Propel Media, Inc. [formerly Traffic Vance] and Lead Impact)
- Bid on these unique URLs typically at $.011 cost per visit (CPV) for domestic traffic and $.0030 cost per visit (CPV) and click to your best opt-in / lead magnet creatives into the water and reel your highly targeted fish in at ridiculously low CPAs.
Now you know....and you're still alive:)